Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist and offer a wide-ranging support services both in the UK and abroad. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. The only exceptions are those that are purely aesthetic and are not necessary to maintain oral health and for laboratory fees where applicable.
To find out more about Denplan go to www.denplan.co.uk
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist after an initial assessment of your oral health (for which you may be charged) and how much dental care you will need. You will be placed into one of five fee bands (A-E)
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplans 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment.
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees.
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
Lockswood Dental Practice is a DENPLAN EXCEL ACCREDITED PRACTICE
We are committed to offering you the highest level of care and our Denplan Excel Accreditation is a visible sign of this commitment. Not only does it demonstrate that the quality of care, treatment and service that we provide is among the best available, but that you will be in the safe knowledge that our practice not only meets, but often exceeds standards of clinical governance, statutory requirements and industry best practice recommendations.
What does this mean for you?
- Help us communicate with you about your oral health in a simple and effective way.
- Helps us to ensure that you can participate in and understand all aspects of your oral health using the Oral Health Score™ as an aid to help you keep track of your oral health.
- Allows you to participate in all aspects of your care by providing feedback through an anonymous patient survey, assuring you that your views are invaluable in providing you with the best care.